Monday, May 3, 2010

The Challenge, Day 1

So today David and I started The Challenge. I wasn't quite sure if we were ready for this, but one way to head into something is head first. Yeah, I know, sometimes this method can slap you right in the face, but other times, it seems to be the only way. We really did nothing to plan for this challenge. We didn't even try to watch what we ate, or even cut back just a little. We just sat here and did nothing. Well, that all changed today. And it didn't feel that bad. I will have to admit, cutting the sugar from my coffee is one of the hardest things for me to do. I didn't cut it all out today, but I did reduce it by half!! And with have just half the amount, it tasted as if I didn't have any in there. I questioned myself about it too! Did I really need all this sugar in my coffee these past few months?? Obviously not! So, tomorrow I will do NO sugar in my coffee. Another thing that is hard for me to do is drinking enough water. UGH! I really don't like the taste of water. LOL!! BUT, I bought me some lemons tonight at the store. I love lemon water!! YAY!!! So, I am happy to say that I made it through day one, and ready for day 2. Day by day this will get easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment