Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Household Chores! Yuck!!!!



Ugh!!! What a day this has turned out to be. I totally hate most of the daily house chores but I know someone has got to do them. It used to be that David would help me with them when he is home, but since he's been staying at work during the week, and home on the weekends, I know he just wants to rest and relax when he gets home. And that is all fine and dandy, but when I've been stuck in the house all week with the 2 kids, I want to do more than just nothing.

So, knowing that I am way behind on my laundry, and David totally messed up my kitchen this weekend when he cooked, I am left to get it all done and ready and have the house cleaned by this weekend so he doesn't come home to a mess. Well, I get up this morning at 6 and decided to go have coffee with his mom. For those of you that don't know, we live in his mom's back yard! Yuck, I know, but things are slowly looking up. Anyways, after coffee with his mom, I started to tackle the huge mound of laundry. When I say huge, I think almost all of my clothes were dirty. How I kept finding clean ones, I don't know!! LOL I seriously try not to let it get this bad. Well, I started one load and it wouldn't go. David unplugged it during the freeze to plug something else in! Grrrrr!! Then, after a little bit, I heard nothing. I go and check and it stopped in the middle of the cycle. So, I open the lid and slam it shut! Wow!!! It started running again. So I had to constantly check the washer. It drove me nuts. When I throw it into the dryer, I let it run its cycle, and it wasn't dry, so I started it again. After an hour, the clothes still weren't dry. So, I started it again!!!! I have yet to check on them because I know I will just kick it!!! What good that would do, I have no idea, but it would make me feel better.

In between checking laundry and such, I have done a few of my dishes and my kitchen is back to a normal running order. I hate a messy kitchen, but I know I have to keep it clean if I want to do anything in there. I love to cook and bake!! But David makes a huge mess and I swear, I think he uses every dish possible that I have to make 1 meal. Crazy!!!

What a day, and its just barely into the latter half of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment